Thermoforming can be used to manufacture an endless array of plastic enclosures, trays and other components for a wide variety of markets.
Scroll through the list below to get an idea of Mayfield’s own specialties in this area and then call us to see how we can make the difference in your next project.
- Equipment covers
- Sidewalls, user interface panels
- Bezels and enclosures
- Internal components
- Work-in-progress trays
- Hospital room panels
Mayfield has extensive knowledge in manufacturing high quality heavy and thin gauge plastic enclosures, thermoforming products and packaging for the medical industry.
- Military aircraft
- Commercial aircraft
- Ground-based operations
We have significant thermoforming experience in the production of all radome shapes and sizes.
- User interfaces
- Plastic housings
- Bins, totes and bases
- Office furniture and interior panels
- Plastic enclosures for fitness equipment
- Underground pipe supports and housings
- Domes and panels for a variety of industries
- Marine vehicle parts
- Transportation components, plastic covers and enclosures for jewelry cases
Contact Mayfield now at 800-339-3476 to take advantage of our plastic thermoforming expertise.