We exceed our customer’s expectations by providing thermoformed parts that meet specifications, are shipped on time, and are competitively priced. Our commitment is to go the “extra mile” from design through production of our thermoformed parts and delivery to ensure customers have what they need, when they need it.
Our people come from a wide diversity and all have what it takes to work together to make sure our customers receive the best service and thermoformed parts.
Mayfield has CAD/CAM systems available to better interface and communicate with our customers. We are able to accept files in the following formats:
- A fully trimmed surface .IGS file
- A two-dimensional .DXF file
- A Pro/Engineer neutral file
- Any “Solid Works” file with a .PRT, .ASM, .STP or .DRW extension
It is important that the image we receive be fully trimmed, complete, and accurate. Control drawings with all important dimensions for inspection purposes are recommended.
Our Quality Policy
- We will perform defect-free work for our customers while satisfying any special need or requirement.
- We will continually strive to deliver top quality thermoformed parts on time and at a competitive price.
- We will provide clearly-stated job requirements allowing each of us to do the job correctly the first time.